http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/home-decor/shabby-chic-little-owl-doorstop/35121

Wednesday 21 March 2012

helllllllloooooo........

done the bag...whoop whoop

i didnt win.....booooo!!!
but it dose look fab i love it...have a look...



what do you think????

i have also done a cute little butterfly out of the book i got the other week


hazel really wants it....so i think she can have it!!!



i have also been doing a lovely baby's cot blanket for a friend that has asked me to make it for her friend i hope she likes it...i love it ...i got the patten from ravelry it was easy to do....and came out better than i thought it would...



i have also sawn some more to my runner that iam making for my bed...this is one off them things that will be a long time to end ...but will get there...haha!!!

my next thing that i would like to do is for my friends baby think iam going to make it in cream.....and to fit 12 months and iam looking forward to doing it....




Think i am going to put some funky buttons on it going to keep my eye out for some....if you see any let me know

anyway happy hooking to you i am off to bed....to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
see you all soon!!!





1 comment: