http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/home-decor/shabby-chic-little-owl-doorstop/35121

Tuesday 1 May 2012

pink flamingo..........

Happy May to you all....well what have you all been up to ...lots of hooking i hope!!!!

i have been a do a bit....to start it all off i have been hooking a pink flamingo for my auntie and she asked me to do a pair of pink booties too...we are have in a baby boom in our family...so we have a new little one....the flamingo is for my 2nd cousin who is 18 years old this week its her party on Sunday....she loves flamingo's...so i now have to pull my finger out and make her something from me....i am thinking a flamingo hottie....and i have a good pic in my mind what i want it to look like....






i really liked the flamingo i did how ever make up the legs.. as the ones on the patten i didn't like but i think it works OK...

i have all so done the cardigan that i started a bit ago for my best mates baby...it was meant to fit a 12month old but i think its more a 2yr old ...it doesn't look at all like the one in the book...by Nicki trench....i followed the patten and ended up with a different one...oppps i like it...i added a some little bits to it...as i cant help myself have to make it my own....have a look......






this is what it is meant to look like ...oppps but i like it.....


now i have stared to make one for myself i will hope to get it done soon before i go on holiday in june....fingers crossed...

so i have made a nice little heart for my friend in oz that will go with the owl hottie that i did...i am going to make to keyrings for the other to girls and i will hope to it soon...


i then made a fab dog in a case......for the little girl next door i love it....






she just loves our dogs so i made her one of her own...lol
she liked it....

soooooo i think thats it have a good week or 2 and i will see you soon......happy hooking...

xsx





No comments:

Post a Comment