http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/home-decor/shabby-chic-little-owl-doorstop/35121

Tuesday 14 February 2012

hope you having a good day...!!!!

well i hope you are having a nice valentine's day...
i am on a narrow boat just outside Birmingham...
going nowhere due to ice down the canal...
so looking on the funny side..i am having a weeks holiday in Birmingham...
its been my dream from about the age of 7yrs old to live on a canal boat...and one i will do it...sell my house and be off....


we feed the ducks each day and zand loves them.....



and hazel just chillin in the boat....

ok so i took lots of wool to do some hooking
but i haven't done a lot.....been having some time with my girls......i did how ever do my other half something...


hope you like them...!!!!
so from me on a canal boat...to you iam saying
a happy valentine's day
to one and all...
and feel the love....hehe..!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment