http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/home-decor/shabby-chic-little-owl-doorstop/35121

Friday 3 February 2012

monkey.......monkey.!!!!

ok ...so hazel is at a party on saturday and i have to make a prizzy...hmmmmmmmmmm...for a boy!!!
What do you think.....???








i think he is soooooo cute.....did it with a 5mm hook but i think next time i will use a 4mm hook and may use double the wool.....i used just cheap wool and it was lovely in it.


so now i just have some pink mary janes to do.....my friend wanting some...they are very cute.....
makes you just want a baby to put them in...lol...





so not been to work today as havent been feeling to well....so as i sat crocheting in my spot i looked at the table and 'OMG' i think i have to do something about the mess.....take a look and let me know if your spot is the same.....lol......


what more can i want crocheting with my dogs sat next to me....zand and charm my whippets...

well hope you have a good weekend with lots of hooking..........have a good one and c u soon..xsx

3 comments:

  1. This monkey is so cute!! Congratulations on your new blog!! I have a crochet blog as well. Feel free to link up your posts at my weekly I Love Fridays link party. It's a great way to get exposure. Best of luck!! --Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monkey and mary Janes are soooo cute! Just taught my grandson to knit and he loves it, now will try to teach him to crochet! Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for followering me and thankyou for the commemt......xsx

    ReplyDelete