http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/home-decor/shabby-chic-little-owl-doorstop/35121

Wednesday 8 February 2012

mr postman......

well good morning....i have had my coffee...yum yum,
sent the girls off to school, and now i have just sat down to do some hooking but first things first...
mr postman...look what he give me...hehe



i sent off for it the other day after having a look at my friends Esther's book....
and one that i love is....


i just the mushrooms and fairys and things like that..i have lots of big tattoo's of them



my body is being worked on with my tattoos...i have lots more.... 

now getting back to hooking...
ok...last night i did a cute little bag for someone that asked me to do it for them...


i have made this a lot, as it is very easy and fast and looks very good...i got it from

now...birthday prizzy...for my nephew i made him a fab! giraffe...he asked me to make it for him i love it i may have to do one for me....oppps i love his floppy legs...lol



he loved it...and called it 'buttons' how cute!!!



now iam off to do some crocheting ohhhh and a coffee me thinks
so see you soon and happy hooking...xsx

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Sally one day your chest will be filled with jewels and lovely wonders xdx.

    ReplyDelete